Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jon and Kate plus 8

Four words. I love the show! It's always good news to know that you are pregnant and prepared but I think it's overwhelming to know that you will have 6 babies on the way and unprepared. I can't even imagine myself having twins and sextuplet after that, it's too much. If you want to see how it is, watch the show. It caught my attention right away because of my curiosity, I want to know how their life is doing from day to day. God is amazing indeed. I like the fact that Jon and Kate (parents) resembles a typical relationship of every married couple. They fight, they laugh and they have the same problems as much as we do. They wake up every morning facing a variety of challenges. Potty training, feeding, budgeting and, disciplining. I think their family is no different to any other families. The only difference is that they have 8 kids. Whew!

This show taught me two things. One is to appreciate what God has given us. Although it's normal to get scared at first, just look to God and trust him, there you will find his answer.

If you feel down and you think you have too much things going on well maybe watching this show will change that. God is good all the time and all the time God is good. *winks*

http://www.sixgosselins.com/JnK8.html

I have the same blog topic to my http://www.tsinilas.net/tsinilaswp/?p=9

No comments: