Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Famous Robson Street







It was our first time to visit Canada so we wanted to do a lot of things as much as we could to make it memorable. Beforehand, we listed the places we want ed to go to. We googled some of the tourists spots and hopefully we could see them for ourselves and just enjoy. From the airport we decided to rent a car just to be able to maximize our time without the hassle of getting transportation later. The place that I fell in love with right when we got there was the famous Robson Street. It is situated in the downtown Vancouver. It was chilly when we got there. Falling leaves. No pollution. Maple trees, Shopping Stores, fashion styles, gelato, people walking, japanese girls, crepes, noodles, coffees, and many more to add to that. Since I've been wanting to go to Japan, being there made me feel as if I was in Japan. I like the laid back feeling where I could take time and relax. I know it will take time for us to come back. Being there was fun. I saw the Esprit store in where I spent time shopping. We were just overwhelmed with the city. There were a lot of places we went to that day but we ended up liking Robson Street mainly because of how it is. The Lovely people. The Food. The Shopping.

No comments: