Tuesday, August 12, 2008

La Pinata Restaurant, Old Town San Diego


First of all, I don't know how to put tilde on the letter N to the word Pinata. It should be read as pin-ya-ta. The La Pinata is the oldest restaurant in Old Town, San Diego. Trust me, had to ask few people where to find it. The restaurant is located away from the Old Town's main attractions. But when you get there, it's all worth it. The food is really good! At least 2- 3 bucks difference from other restaurants in Old Town. The servers asks you first where you want to be seated. "Do you want outside or inside?". I prefer staying out of the sun. The place is cozy. The Mexican music in the background makes you want to dance. The music sets you into the mood like you are in Mexico. I also like the playful pinatas hanging on the ceiling. The colorful chairs and tables are cool to the eyes; they make you order for more lemonade. "Do you like chips or quesadilla?" The lady asked as I was checking their menu. "Quesadilla please", I answered. They let you munch for a bit while waiting for your food.

Inside "The La Pinata"

Cheese Quesadilla


No comments: