Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Left My Heart In...

San Francisco.
High on a hill, it calls to me
To be where little cable cars climb halfway to the stars
The morning fog may chill the air, I don't care.
by Tony Bennette

My second visit to San Francisco was quick yet fun. No Golden gate or Fisherman's Wharf stop this time but we went to the biggest Chinatown outside of Asia here in San Francisco. What's first in our list?A Good feast! why not? We settled for 'Cathay Restaurant' which is later on we found out that it was one of the most famous restaurant/landmark in there. It was easy to find, although the location was a little strategic but nevertheless, it was a good experience. Second, we went to see some shops. They were a little bit cheap but we later settled for some hot buns and souvenir tees.

That's the building behind me-

Menu

And let's not forget the FEAST!

More to Love!
And we'll be back again... soon!

No comments: